United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm struggling with this didn't see shit.

VAR like us see the TV pictures & probably angles we didn't.

We all saw he handled the ball 'conjestion' or not.

So what they are actually saying is they were bent again.
You absolutely know that this will come back and bite Pigmol in the arse when yet again, they will take an opposite view when the team concerned isn't Dippers/Rags/Arse.

You absolutely know that this will come back and bite Pigmol in the arse when yet again, they will take an opposite view when the team concerned isn't Dippers/Rags/Arse.
They don't get bitten in the ass because the media are complicit. Who called them out about Brighton other than token mock interest the day after?

They should be charged by the PL with over 100 charges.

Wat Neville will be using his sky platform to incite illegal entry again.
I still think they’ll sell but if they don’t Neville will definitely be shit stirring at every opportunity. The premier league and FA should have thrown the book at them for getting a match called off. Letting them off just gives them free reign to do it again knowing no punishment will come.

Wat Neville will be using his sky platform to incite illegal entry again.

I still find it amazing that City got a fine for over zealous celebrations by fans on the pitch against Villa last May. Compare that and contrast to United who allowed fans to breach their ground during covid restrictions and get the game completely called off against Liverpool. The rags didn’t get a single sanction for it, wonder why?

Hehe popular aren't they.

View attachment 75518
They’re only even above $13 because they announced exploring a sale. They’re already bleeding because they’re dragging out the sale process and their evaluation continues to fall. And their share value will crash after any acquisition (part or whole, but especially if it just ends up being a cash injection via partial equity sale).

Their current position on the table is helping prop it to some degree (based on the higher potential revenues for the coming fiscal year) but even that is precarious based on the remaining fixtures and the uncertainty going in to the summer (difficult to create a cohesive transfer strategy when you don’t know who is going to own the club and what funds will be available).

As they have shown over and over again, the Glazers don’t actually care about the club or the fans, and they continually undermine its success at practically every turn, including being open to yet another heavily leverage buyout, saddling the club with another round of debt.

With my City supporting hat on, I obviously enjoy their malfeasance and incompetence immensely.

With my economist hat on, it is disgusting to see.

4-B64-C1-AF-DC20-4-FD1-B027-FBC9-C249-F914.jpg

They’re only even above $13 because they announced exploring a sale. They’re already bleeding because they’re dragging out the sale process and their evaluation continues to fall. And their share value will crash after any acquisition (part or whole, but especially if it just ends up being a cash injection via partial equity sale).

Their current position on the table is helping prop it to some degree (based on the higher potential revenues for the coming fiscal year) but even that is precarious based on the remaining fixtures and the uncertainty going in to the summer (difficult to create a cohesive transfer strategy when you don’t know who is going to own the club and what funds will be available).

As they have shown over and over again, the Glazers don’t actually care about the club or the fans, and they continually undermine its success at practically every turn, including being open to yet another heavily leverage buyout, saddling the club with another round of debt.

With my City supporting hat on, I obviously enjoy their malfeasance and incompetence immensely.

With my economist hat on, it is disgusting to see.

4-B64-C1-AF-DC20-4-FD1-B027-FBC9-C249-F914.jpg
Oh I'm well aware they've been lower but,I was just laughing at when they made a statement they may stay the price dropped like fish finger being tackled.

I still find it amazing that City got a fine for over zealous celebrations by fans on the pitch against Villa last May. Compare that and contrast to United who allowed fans to breach their ground during covid restrictions and get the game completely called off against Liverpool. The rags didn’t get a single sanction for it, wonder why?
You do know the answer mpenza :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.