Premier League Games 21/22/23 April '23

Don't come at me with reasoned facts ;)

I don't doubt we've had large amounts of added time... but Arsenal have just gotten 17 minutes from that game for one concussion, 30 seconds of referee equipment malfunctioning and some shithousery. It feels like they're just making it up as they go along.

Is the Everton game the one where the ref's audio broke and we were waiting five-ten minutes to fix it?
Don't come at me with reasoned facts ;)

I don't doubt we've had large amounts of added time... but Arsenal have just gotten 17 minutes from that game for one concussion, 30 seconds of referee equipment malfunctioning and some shithousery. It feels like they're just making it up as they go along.

Is the Everton game the one where the ref's audio broke and we were waiting five-ten minutes to fix it?
I remember a few seasons ago when we had a few favourable decisions go our way. Additional minutes added on and a few winners in the 95 minute. I thought at the time we’ll take that but what a fix. The point is, the FA are not even trying to hide it. Why has the extra 4-5 become 8-10 extra for these. A few months ago I was resigned to the fact that we had let the league slip. Arsenal had deserved it. But now after watching all this added time shithousery they can all Piss off.

Not wishing to appear pedantic, but it's more accurate to say that it's not in either of our hands, because we can both affect the outcome...
No it's not. It's like saying it's not in our hands to beat Sheffield tomorrow because Sheffield can affect the outcome.

https://languagecaster.com/languagecaster-weekly-football-phrase-to-be-in-your-own-hands/

hyrre.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.