Brighton v United - FA Cup SF - Sun 23rd April, 16:30

Who would you prefer to face in the FA Cup final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brighton.

Yeah we all want the 'dream' scenario of beating the Scum on the way to a Treble, but the reality is, weeks before the final, the media attacks, the vitriol, PiGMOL antics, the game itself, would be poor preparation if we happen to have a Champions League and League Title to win.

Against Brighton it'd be a game of football. Call me boring, but at this stage of the season, i'm done with the drama.

Brighton. Both will be difficult games but for different reasons.

Because of that, we may as well play the team who aren’t cunts and who are less likely to get favourable officiating.

Plus they play nicer football. Would just make for a better game of football than hoofball-counter attacking.

Give me a B
Give me a R
Give me an I
Give me a G

Oh fuck it, you can guess the rest!

Hope they stuff the shite!!

Brighton.

Yeah we all want the 'dream' scenario of beating the Scum on the way to a Treble, but the reality is, weeks before the final, the media attacks, the vitriol, PiGMOL antics, the game itself, would be poor preparation if we happen to have a Champions League and League Title to win.

Against Brighton it'd be a game of football. Call me boring, but at this stage of the season, i'm done with the drama.
tumblr_nh9bl1DPHA1qes8o8o1_250.gif

Love to see Brighton get to the final. Progressive club playing decent football that is easy on the eye.

They are the better side - only a PIGMOL sponsored media hard-on campaign for a rag "domestic cup double triumph" can prevent them winning tomorrow.

Just looked on a Brighton fans forum. Full of moans about "oil money, state ownership, corruption, and City's arrogant supporters."
I want the rags in the final, embarrass them before a world-wide tv audience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.