Brighton v United - FA Cup SF - Sun 23rd April, 16:30

Who would you prefer to face in the FA Cup final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brighton.

Yeah we all want the 'dream' scenario of beating the Scum on the way to a Treble, but the reality is, weeks before the final, the media attacks, the vitriol, PiGMOL antics, the game itself, would be poor preparation if we happen to have a Champions League and League Title to win.

Against Brighton it'd be a game of football. Call me boring, but at this stage of the season, i'm done with the drama.
Yeah, this.

The heart says United, because I can’t see any other result other than battering them… which is always nice

but…

the brain says Brighton.
1. Brighton should beat united
2. if united got through, I can see fernades, antony et al kicking the crap out of City players as they get battered, damaging our hopes for a treble
3. it was bad enough United winning the LC this year, any sniff of them winning another is bad. Mourinho winning the LC and EL double was unbelievable/nauseating enough - they really need to go ..a couple of decades+ without winning any trophy

Rags be the easier game but the circus with those kunts at Wembley and in the media will be a nightmare! So hope it’s Brighton but they could easily beat us in the final

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.