Season Tickets - 2023/24

We watch the best football ever played by a club team so I can't moan. There is opportunity to half the cost to SS3 but I prefer to pay for the side view.

That is when I would say enough is enough, see you later.
That would be the straw that breaks the camel's back for thousands upon thousands of our fans. I haven't seen anything indicating that new season tickets will only be silver, but assuming that will be the case, the club will just bring it in through natural wastage.

Doesn’t mention anything about new Silvers. It says existing season ticket holders can apply to downgrade to Silver.

Only of mention of completely new season tickets is:

dac1080f079c0c55cd07e9b88aac0077.jpg

No mention if they may be silver or regular.
You’re right, I’m being presumptuous as surely they would offer upgrades to existing silvers, which they haven’t, which probably means they’re only issuing silvers again. This will probably be the way till the extension is complete

Gone up £50 = 5 per month. Can't say I it's a hill to die on for me. £1.25 per week and probably still amongst the cheapest season tickets in the PL to watch the best football and best team, but I get it still irks some people. A mate pays £600 for his Preston season ticket. Believe me, he would love to see & experience what I do for an extra £165 per year / £4 per week..

That is all very well but they don't let you take either food or drink into the stadium now.
Before anyone says well eat it, drink it outside before you go in, some people have to go straight from work and get there just before kick off. We used to be able to take food and drink in and I cannot understand why that was stopped.

Personally I am 'lucky' in that I have a medical exemption for taking in a bottle of water but it can be a hassle explaining this to the security.

So, yes I see your reasoning @chesterguy but know the other side of that coin. (pardon the pun) :-)
We regularly took in our food from the City Chippy.. one of the lads on the gate once said to our kid “I’m gonna have to take your food off you”.. “You can try” he said.. Turns out the lad was Hank Marvin and hadn’t been told to take food off people :-D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.