Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appalling behavior. 4th official has done nothing wrong. I’ll be surprised if PIGMOL don’t look into this.
That really was horrific confrontational behaviour. Klopp is looking increasingly unhinged. If he did that to someone on the street he would be sparked out. I would say the same thing if Pep did that. Pep has had his moments on the touchline but I can't remember him bullying someone like that.

That really was horrific confrontational behaviour. Klopp is looking increasingly unhinged. If he did that to someone on the street he would be sparked out. I would say the same thing if Pep did that. Pep has had his moments on the touchline but I can't remember him bullying someone like that.
It's an emotional game. I get that, and I'd hate to see emotion being diluted (that's why I can't stand VAR, and the waiting to see if a goal will be allowed). And as you've alluded to, Pep has had his moments on the touchline. Remember his "that's twice" gesture at Anfield (I think). But you can't go intimidating officials, as much as they can undoubtedly infuriate you. And it's not like it's an isolated incident from the gurner. Remember this....

It's an emotional game. I get that, and I'd hate to see emotion being diluted (that's why I can't stand VAR, and the waiting to see if a goal will be allowed). And as you've alluded to, Pep has had his moments on the touchline. Remember his "that's twice" gesture at Anfield (I think). But you can't go intimidating officials, as much as they can undoubtedly infuriate you. And it's not like it's an isolated incident from the gurner. Remember this....

He’s a fucking nutter

I met two US tourists in a pub in Oxford on Saturday(on my way down for the Fulham game). They were from Arizona and when I told them I was from Manchester they said: "Wow we know all about Manchester City." As any City fan of my vintage knows that was not the answer I was expecting. While on my travels all over the world for decades I have become sick of hearing about "the other lot." As one famous citizen of the US once sung: "The times they are a changing."
... adding "don't stand in the doorway, don't block up the hall". To whom might that apply?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.