FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

How the fuck do they expect someone from ardwick or bradford, gorton etc expected to get back from radcliffe or didsbury at a probable midnight return
City travel seems cheap enough. £50 return. My OSC are charging £60. Also noted that no travel from The Etihad because of a concert.
Coldplay at City, Arctic Monkeys at the real old trafford. Then again, most of their coaches will be dropping off in Milton Keynes, Exeter and Holyhead for the ferry

So basically, members can forget it .

I'm a member, I've attended 18 games this season, would have loved to have gone to this but have no complaints about the criteria.

I only hope that if by some miracle there does end up some left for Cityzens that the criteria is equally as fair and not a free for all like Madrid. The cynic in me thinks as this is an 'away' game without money for City to make from tourists in the club shop we'll see something more reasonable than a free for all.

How the fuck do they expect someone from ardwick or bradford, gorton etc expected to get back from radcliffe or didsbury at a probable midnight return
The same way people going to the Etihad get back to Didsbury, Cheadle etc. leave your car at Didsbury met, get an Uber back or ask someone to pick you up etc

Same way everyone except those who live near the ground would have got home if they’d gone from there I suppose.

United and City will publish the info at the same time, and neither have yet.

I'm a member, I've attended 18 games this season, would have loved to have gone to this but have no complaints about the criteria.

I only hope that if by some miracle there does end up some left for Cityzens that the criteria is equally as fair and not a free for all like Madrid. The cynic in me thinks as this is an 'away' game without money for City to make from tourists in the club shop we'll see something more reasonable than a free for all.
You know there are a couple of things imo that may facilitate Citizens getting tickets...firstly affordability and remember a lot of people should we get to final of CL may choose to go to this...certainly some may hold of until wed game and secondly I think the train strike may have an impact and also some people particularly families may be reluctant to go due ro the fear of trouble..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.