FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

How the fuck do they expect someone from ardwick or bradford, gorton etc expected to get back from radcliffe or didsbury at a probable midnight return
Trams run from 6am till midnight ish so given both deoarture areas are from metrolink I'd imagine a tram to/from town should be fine.

With it being a 3 o'clock kick off hopefully be back about 11

I suspect all season ticket holders that want one, will get one. Not everyone with a ST will go. There may be a small amount left for Citizen members, but I wouldn’t have thought many and probably the pricey ones.

Anyone know how strictly they enforce the no drinking policy on the official coaches?
Definitely not allowed to openly drink. Previous coaches to Wembley I didn’t see anyone drinking, the guy who runs the official coach got league games says on the mic before setting off to go with someone else if you want a drink.

Definitely not allowed to openly drink. Previous coaches to Wembley I didn’t see anyone drinking, the guy who runs the official coach got league games says on the mic before setting off to go with someone else if you want a drink.
Think it heavily depends on the driver as me and my mates (on different coaches) both had no problems on the free ones to the Liverpool semi

Think it heavily depends on the driver as me and my mates (on different coaches) both had no problems on the free ones to the Liverpool semi
Might be different because it is the rags.What was it like for the semi final in 2011.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.