Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doyle will never be City quality , he will have a decent future, possibly in the Premier league, but not with us . Mobility being his biggest issue
I think you’re wrong on Doyle personally but respect a different point of view! Doyle will make it at city one day and captain us at some point.

I'd rather just bring Callum Doyle back and let him do that then.
He plays the same position and will be a top player according to people i've spoken to who's watched him, not only at City but at Sunderland and Coventry too.

Then if we offer £70-80m we may be able to tempt Bayern to part with Davies and we get a player in a position of need who can help us straight away.

Callum is a left sided centre half,but he is miles off our quality,and not a patch on Gvardiol,im not sure who you're talking to.

100m for Gvardiol is as mental as 150m for Bellingham. I would go for Scalvini. Way cheaper, just as young, reminds me a lot to Rodri/Stones in the way he plays, he is also left-footed and he is the leader of a really good Atalanta (a team that is used to be an attacking side). We could easily get him for 30-40m and as far as I know he wants to play in the PL. He is also 19.

100m for Gvardiol is as mental as 150m for Bellingham. I would go for Scalvini. Way cheaper, just as young, reminds me a lot to Rodri/Stones in the way he plays, he is also left-footed and he is the leader of a really good Atalanta (a team that is used to be an attacking side). We could easily get him for 30-40m and as far as I know he wants to play in the PL. He is also 19.
The fee for Gvardiol will be nowhere near 100m, stop believing the nonsense in the press.

But I am certain he will be at our club for pre season.

Personal terms agreed.
Croatia-Portraits-FIFA-World-Cup-Qatar-2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.