UAP/UFO thread - Claims made that the US has an extraterrestrial object

Used to believe this was all true, that Roswell happened and Bob Lazar was a whistleblower. Then I wanted to believe in the face of no smoking gun. Now it's more a case of, just why?

If true it would be world changing, but would never be admitted to anyway and we'd never know, Russia or someone else would have exposed it or one upped it long ago, so it's like shouting at a brick wall. Nothing will happen, they'll be no big reveal, rumours and interpretations will continue to spread and we'll still be sat here alone on our blue marble.

I'll watch the development around the supposed new American aerial phenomenon task force but from afar. As for the professor here, a Harvard professor yet he gives this answer:

Now the first question that people will ask is, well if they’re so frigging advanced why are they crashing? Because what’s crashing is not actual living things."

So he suggests they're crashing because they're AI, and living things are less prone to mistakes? Doesn't really answer the question though, does it? He suggests they're being downed purposely by the US at one point, then waffles about AI, sorry I'm not buying it.

Don't get me wrong, he could well be right and the tic tacs certainly need explaining, not least from a defence point of view. But jumping to aliens, interdimensional beings, invaders, secret pacts with Truman... The steps involved to get there require some mighty leaps

Last edited:
All Americans are weird, and probably aliens.
And a lot of them are fat.

If AI, nukes or the next pandemic doesn't get us I believe we will all be eaten by fat American aliens.
Apart from the gingers, cos they taste funny.

What a load of crap.
Fat is the new thin.

27108-multimedia-series-de-television-internacionales-les-envahisseurs-the-invaders.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.