UAP/UFO thread - Non-Human Intelligences

221208164147-argentina-lionel-messi.jpg

I love how in the movies and real life it's always the flipping usa that this shit happens to!
Saying that I defo believe there is extra terrestrial life that is far advanced to us

Saying that I defo believe there is extra terrestrial life that is far advanced to us
Yes, with billions of galaxies, containing billions of stars, containing billions of planets, the likelihood of Earth being the only one with ‘intelligent’ life is pretty small.

But, the chances of ‘a’ intelligent life, seeking out and travelling the vast distances of interstellar space to come across another planet with intelligent life are so small it’s not worth continuing to bring it up.
We’ve only been ‘transmitting’ for less than 200 years, the signals from that haven’t Reached the nearest star yet.

No chance whatsoever of aliens on earth

I’m sure they have but they won’t reveal anything to us “ever” billions of stars in the sky thinking it’s just us isn’t a bright idea.
Problem is any extraterrestrial people could be millions of years advanced and flitting round the universe already so no point in watching the stars thinking they are watching us.

I love how in the movies and real life it's always the flipping usa that this shit happens to!
They make the movies and they feed all the crazies drugs.

I have an extraterrestrial being living in my shed. Prove I don’t.

People wonder why my hair is so glorious, if only they knew the alien advanced technology I have benefitted from. Don’t tell NASA though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.