Pitch invasions

I'm with you mate.

Wouldn't go on myself (big jump from East 3) but good for them.

The idea this means less than previous years in nonsense. Putting United and the feral Scouse in their place still means everything.
I don’t think it means less but as others have mentioned, it’s the pre-planned invasion for their social media likes and engagement that makes it seem unnecessary.

Is it genuine elation or elation because of the number of likes they’ll see later on? Is it the dopamine release from witnessing greatness from the lads who’ve kept at it for months or the dopamine release from the increase in followers?

I don’t think it means less but as others have mentioned, it’s the pre-planned invasion for their social media likes and engagement that makes it seem unnecessary.

Is it genuine elation or elation because of the number of likes they’ll see later on? Is it the dopamine release from witnessing greatness from the lads who’ve kept at it for months or the dopamine release from the increase in followers?
Based on the evidence, given 90% of the participants were just wondering around with their mobiles up, bumping in to each other, trying to take the perfect TikTok video, then those that refused to get off were having their mates take cringe videos and posed pictures for their Instagram accounts, I’d say the answer is obvious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.