Pitch invasions

93:20 was absolutely understandable with the sudden outpouring of emotion. I can even understand the Villa game with the late turnaround but it wasn’t needed today. I wanted to see the players react, not a load of fat twats knee sliding then checking their mates phone to see if it was a good shot or if they needed to do it again.

Just watch, we will get fined again for this , more so than last year but with a warning that any further repercussions could result in a points deduction.

Fuck off you bunch of self righteous PC twats. No one died running on a bit of grass celebrating 3 titles in a row.

City! City!
No, no one died but people do get injured as I can testify from both 93.20 and AV last season!!
The numpties who run on to the pitch don’t run in a straight line etc. they push and shove the people who are at the front sometimes almost over the wall in front of us. They actually climb on us and punch us as they pass. There are young kids doing the right thing but getting trampled on by the selfish ones who don’t give a care for what the club are asking or what they know the club are going to get fined for.
Last year it was a couple of weeks before the bruises on my back arms and legs completely disappeared! Plus the pain in my shoulder. Yes I do have a problem with my shoulder sometimes but it sure wasn’t helped by the huge guy who grabbed me by it as he pushed me out of the way!

So no no one died but it wasn’t a pleasant experIence and I’m really glad that I wasn’t there this year. And that makes me very sad as I waited for decades to be able to celebrate with the fans and the players after winning awards!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.