Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

RE: OSCs. Join one and play the system. I was never particularly happy with the politics / cliques of mine but they got me tickets when I needed them.
Fuck that. Getting herded around to random social clubs or community centres that are 10 miles from the ground for pre match beers isn't a great way to do an away day. Never mind the up to 10 hours on a coach.

Getting on a train and getting of in the City centre is by far the best way to do an away day.

It's got very expensive however but personally I'd rather do less in the way I'd like to do them than be on a coach for 10 hours on my Saturday.

Then there's the politics you've mentioned.....

Fuck that. Getting herded around to random social clubs or community centres that are 10 miles from the ground for pre match beers isn't a great way to do an away day. Never mind the up to 10 hours on a coach.

Getting on a train and getting of in the City centre is by far the best way to do an away day.

It's got very expensive however but personally I'd rather do less in the way I'd like to do them than be on a coach for 10 hours on my Saturday.

We only did train travel but it was more no significant changes and archaic ways of doing things.

Two were up for the chair position one year but they only told one to prepare a speech. They wanted that candidate and not the other despite them having good connections at City.

We only did train travel but it was more no significant changes and archaic ways of doing things.

Two were up for the chair position one year but they only told one to prepare a speech. They wanted that candidate and not the other despite them having good connections at City.
I never got that involved with the voting etc.

I did enjoy the social side of an OSC when I was a bit younger but once I realised some of the tricks and the arse locking that went on, it just confirmed that other than getting pissed on a coach it wasn't all that.

Purely my opinion though and I'd also say that there were a few very nice people that didn't do the away games that were involved with all sorts of community and charity work.

It's a cracking resource for those that want to be involved with a local set of supporters.

Horses for courses.

City will have tickets on one end and and on one side.

Because they only sell you the category of ticket and not a specific seat, they don't decide how it is all split up until all the tickets are sold and allocated to people.

In your UEFA account, you specify which team you support. So whether you buy a corporate package off them, get it via a sponsor, or are successful in the ballot, you should be grouped with other City (or Inter) fans if you picked one of those teams. And in turn your group should be placed near other City (or Inter) fans as appropriate. UEFA don't know this mix in advance.

It could be that the end where City's cat 3 and cat 4 tickets are, also has Inter fans in certain blocks and vice versa. It all depends on who those UEFA tickets get to.

We have no idea how many of the 20 000 City tickets are in each category or how many of the 7000 ballot tickets are in each category .

Oh and because the stadium map is so vague some seats can change category if they want to massage the border between each category, so you could get a theoretically worse or better seat than the one you paid for.

So if Ceferin wants to stick 50 of his mates in the best seats at the last minute, some cat 1 seats can be moved to cat 2 on the edge of cat 1, and so on.

You should find out what seat you have on Thursday 8th June, but at Porto mine wasn't allocated until 4 hours before Kick Off, and I'm certain we were moved at the last minute.
Thanks for the info mate, very informative

Maybe that's the travel club coaches you're thinking of our branch use to do great trips by coach over nighter's for long distance away trips etc alas now we're good its a minibus :-(

Maybe that's the travel club coaches you're thinking of our branch use to do great trips by coach over nighter's for long distance away trips etc alas now we're good its a minibus :-(
I've seen a few smart looking 16 seaters parked up at grounds.

Never been in one though. The 'executive travel' for a smaller group was a clapped out LDV van when I got invited into the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.