Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I was only asking because I was there for the 1735 and would have liked to have bought you a drink by way of a thank you for your help

That's no problem, I will catch you another time mate next season. Did you have a good trip?

Time flew over there, I never had chance to meet up with Kerem in person who was a great source of info for this trip. We had a good time with barely any glitches.

I flew in to Istanbul from Athens and was onboard with 28! Heineken Employees from Holland. They were comparing shopping lists of which of their family members wanted which teams shirt !!! FFS
The main reason clubs (like ours) want to win the Champions League is the revenue it generates. City will make over £100m from UEFA this year.

Companies like Heineken pay considerable sums towards that, so I don't think it's 'too' bad that they have freebies for the main event. It's understandable from a business sense.

It's not great that proper fans miss out, but it's the reality at this level of the sport.

The main reason clubs (like ours) want to win the Champions League is the revenue it generates. City will make over £100m from UEFA this year.

Companies like Heineken pay considerable sums towards that, so I don't think it's 'too' bad that they have freebies for the main event. It's understandable from a business sense.

It's not great that proper fans miss out, but it's the reality at this level of the sport.

My dad took a candid shot of me at full time, head in hands blubbering like a baby. You can see all the corporate and neutral lot behind me in City shirts, you'd think they are at an opera show or waiting for a bus. In fairness, a few of them obliged when I was trying to orchestrate them onto their feet during the second half.

My dad took a candid shot of me at full time, head in hands blubbering like a baby. You can see all the corporate and neutral lot behind me in City shirts, you'd think they are at an opera show or waiting for a bus. In fairness, a few of them obliged when I was trying to orchestrate them onto their feet during the second half.
It was the same for me in the City end though. I stood up with my brother-in-law trying to rouse up the 'proper' fans around me who were all sitting silently (perhaps nervously).

I'm not arguing your point at all though. I agree with you. But let's be realistic. There are always going to be corporate types at a Champions League final.

The Daily United writing bullshit again. They really are lying cunts, stealing a living, aren’t they.

Manchester City fans 'are told to arrive for the Champions League final in Istanbul NINE HOURS early' as UEFA bids to avoid a repeat of last year's shambolic scenes in Paris​

• Fans have been told to make their way to the Ataturk Stadium nine hours early

This didn't age well mate. 9 hours was just about the right amount of time required for some. Complete shambles.

Seeing kids with wealthy families getting on a flight in Bahrain telling me how much they were looking forward to seeing Haaland play almost made my blood boil. He was there and I wasn't.
Not his fault I know

Utter shambles. They even took a small sunscreen off me despite me saying how hot it was and I burn so easily.

Worth the hassle tho.

See there wasn't any consistency. They didn't take mine off me although I didn't really use it as I wasn't in the open that long due to being on the fucking buses most of the day. There was a very attractive lady offering some out to people in the fan zone near the stadium. I don't know whether the rub down was included or not?!

It was worth it as it was something new and you can never replicate that first time. The monkey is finally off our back. We are the lucky few who can turn around and say 'I was there'. If it wasn't the first time you'd struggle to pay me to go back to that location.

Should be OK for the next two though in UK and Germany mate. Fingers crossed we make it all the way through to those. Imagine the rags then. Drawing level with their 3 European cups in 3 years. It'd be priceless. This team let's me have unrealistic fantasies like that and you simply can't back against them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.