FPL - 2022/23 | City Discussion

I just wanted to share my experience of FPL 2022/23, it has been great. It is so difficult to do well in the main game, but I joined a draft competition with 7 other people and it is such fun* I was about 5th out of 8 when we did the picks, but amazingly I got Haaland. I bet that won't happen next year! Just before the world cup break I also transferred in Alverez, who nobody had chosen.

Each week we are paired up against one another although the table does show total points as well. For obvious reasons I have about 100 more points than anyone else, but because of the way the fixtures have gone I'm joint second before the last round of fixtures!!! 2 points off the win! I actually think this has helped it stay fun, if it was just on the weekly points, I would have lost interest around January. In the draft game there are no Captains/vice-captains or triple point weeks etc. I think it is a more pure game.

Next year I think I might have to find a game which doesn't let anyone have E. Haaland, he is just so good. I bet 90% of fpl players have him and captain him each week so it is basically a ten-man game now.

*I just wish there was some sort of chat room element as I feel I know these other 7 people, yet I obviously don't.
If they didn't pick Haaland, they're all obviously rags or dippers, so trust me you don't want a chat room.

I didn't look or ask whether there is a bluemoon league, seems a shame if not.
There is a BM Fantasy League but I've no idea what the invite code is as my team is automatically added to it at the start of each new season.

There is a BM Fantasy League but I've no idea what the invite code is as my team is automatically added to it at the start of each new season.
Thanks Boo, would be good if someone could post it for next season.
With one round to go, what score is leading? (fwiw, I'm on 2289)

I didn't look or ask whether there is a bluemoon league, seems a shame if not.
As above, I've never had a rag in my team, I'm meandering along mid-table on 2168...

BlueMoon - League - 2022/23
Code to join this league: xfafs1

Fantasy Premier League, Official Fantasy Football Game of the Premier League
BlueMoon - Head 2 Head - 2022/23
Code to join this league: 91pmc4

Fantasy Premier League, Official Fantasy Football Game of the Premier League
BlueMoon - Cup - 2022/23
Code to join this league: zc3avo

I went top of my league in week 36 and then had a bad week 37 so back down to 3rd.
26 points off the top with 1 game to go so not going to win it now

I went top of my league in week 36 and then had a bad week 37 so back down to 3rd.
26 points off the top with 1 game to go so not going to win it now
I think I am 1 point off the top before bonus points are given out.
I had a good week, 1st place had a bad week and 2nd place had a shocker.
Think I might just win it.

Won my cash H2H league a few weeks ago and won the cup in the same league today.

Unfortunately, crashed out of all of the other general FPL cups and doesn’t look like I’ll be winning the BM league, so no chance of a treble.

Nice suprise this morning, couldnt decide between Haaland and Kane as captain so went with Haal. Bad choice which I thought had cost me second place. Only this morning did I remember that vice captain Kane then takes double points, yahooooo.
Made a bit of a mess with my wildcard/triple captain/free hit this season, only my second season doing this thing so need to sharpen up and forward plan better next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.