FPL - 2022/23 | City Discussion

Question for the BM FPL Brain Trust:

Should I bring in Grealish for either Saka or Martinelli this game week with a view to the double game week next round?

Should I bring in Grealish for either Saka or Martinelli this game week with a view to the double game week next round?
Yes, rotation is a risk but city have 2 more fixtures and better fixtures overall. I now have zero Arsenal, you could always wait until next GW though.

I'm 10th in the BM league 49k overall but dropped 15k places this week as only had 9 players, but my team is perfectly set up for the doubles to come.

Stones or Dias? I prefer Stones but worried about his minutes, so will probably go the safer opinion, that's a transfer for next GW though.

Id be deffo getting rid of arsenal assets. Maybe think about loading up on united and brighton players. Brighton have 3 doubles coming up, united 2. I'm rolling this week and waiting to see how brunos injury is. If Bruno is fit, I'll go without Grealish and do Chilwell and Zinchenko to Ake and VVD next week.
Screenshot_20230425-110926_Chrome.jpg

Yes, rotation is a risk but city have 2 more fixtures and better fixtures overall. I now have zero Arsenal, you could always wait until next GW though.

I'm 10th in the BM league 49k overall but dropped 15k places this week as only had 9 players, but my team is perfectly set up for the doubles to come.

Stones or Dias? I prefer Stones but worried about his minutes, so will probably go the safer opinion, that's a transfer for next GW though.
Id be deffo getting rid of arsenal assets. Maybe think about loading up on united and brighton players. Brighton have 3 doubles coming up, united 2. I'm rolling this week and waiting to see how brunos injury is. If Bruno is fit, I'll go without Grealish and do Chilwell and Zinchenko to Ake and VVD next week.
View attachment 76541

Yeah, I think I will bite the bullet and bring Jack in for Saka (as I think if we are to concede one, it’ll more likely be via Martinelli’s side). I only have one free transfer this week; I did two and took -4 last week to bring in Cresswell, in addition to TAA (may the gods have mercy on my soul), which turned out to be a great move. Ended up destroying my opposition in my cash H2H League as they only has 6 players with a game and took -8 to get 2 more in.

I am the leader by 8 points now in the league (big pot to win), so have a cushion, but can practically clinch over the next two weeks.

I already have six double game week players, and plan to grab another next week, which will make 8.

27 pts so far this week, with my Arsenal contingent still to play, and Ruben, Kev (hopefully) and Erling playing again on wednesday night.....

Screenshot_20230430_175939.jpg

I'm assuming that Harrison (my number 1 sub, 2 pts) will come in for Kev today.

For the first time all season, I've gone top of my league this morning.

However, I won't have rags in my team and they've got a double game week next week and an easy run in so think that will let me down in the end.

I didn't look or ask whether there is a bluemoon league, seems a shame if not.
As above, I've never had a rag in my team, I'm meandering along mid-table on 2168...

I just wanted to share my experience of FPL 2022/23, it has been great. It is so difficult to do well in the main game, but I joined a draft competition with 7 other people and it is such fun* I was about 5th out of 8 when we did the picks, but amazingly I got Haaland. I bet that won't happen next year! Just before the world cup break I also transferred in Alverez, who nobody had chosen.

Each week we are paired up against one another although the table does show total points as well. For obvious reasons I have about 100 more points than anyone else, but because of the way the fixtures have gone I'm joint second before the last round of fixtures!!! 2 points off the win! I actually think this has helped it stay fun, if it was just on the weekly points, I would have lost interest around January. In the draft game there are no Captains/vice-captains or triple point weeks etc. I think it is a more pure game.

Next year I think I might have to find a game which doesn't let anyone have E. Haaland, he is just so good. I bet 90% of fpl players have him and captain him each week so it is basically a ten-man game now.

*I just wish there was some sort of chat room element as I feel I know these other 7 people, yet I obviously don't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.