FA Cup Final | United (N) - Sat 3rd June 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just hoping we can get ourselves up for this and put in a performance like we did v arse and real.

We need to be out of sight before any ref/var shenanagins can affect the game.

We have to be almost perfect as they will try to cancel our goals out for any pathetic excuse.

If we let it, the game could end up "controversial" and we all know who will benefit most from controversy.

A shame that I fear the officials more than the rags, but its that which is making me nervous.

Just go out there and play like we can, forget the cl final till sunday, and get this job done first.

The first FA Cup Manchester derby final won by Manchester City............stick that in the history books.

Just hoping we can get ourselves up for this and put in a performance like we did v arse and real.

We need to be out of sight before any ref/var shenanagins can affect the game.

We have to be almost perfect as they will try to cancel our goals out for any pathetic excuse.

If we let it, the game could end up "controversial" and we all know who will benefit most from controversy.

A shame that I fear the officials more than the rags, but its that which is making me nervous.

Just go out there and play like we can, forget the cl final till sunday, and get this job done first.

The first FA Cup Manchester derby final won by Manchester City............stick that in the history books.
Regardless of the game the following week, if the players (and manager) aren't up for an FA cup final against our bitter rivals, whilst on course for winning a history making treble for the club, then I'm not sure football is for them.

Luckily for us, I think they will be, and we'll be 3 up after 60 minutes and be able to bring of 4 or 5 subs to rest some of the lads for the Inter game.

Akanji has to start for me.
If Akanji is not fit then hopefully Ake will be ready to play 90 mins. Worst case scenario a back four of Walker, Stones, Laporte, Stones and Ake isn't too bad. But I think both Dias and Akanji will be fit.

Last edited:
right everyone, if we had to lose one of the finals which one would you choose, i'm torn, on one hand the players and pep deserve the champions league but losing the cup final to them cunts doesn't bear thinking about
Champs league final everytime for me, we’ll
Win it sooner or later, smashing the rag cunts in the fa cup final is a once in a lifetime opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.