United (N) | FA Cup Final | Post-Match Thread

tumblr_m40dt7ZR6n1rw559co1_500.jpg
Rooney looks fucked.

A bit more serious post: I think today shows that there is an impact to resting players.

I think Kev’s, Jack’s, and Bernardo’s performances specifically we’re largely down to being a bit out of match rhythm and fitness.

It was a calculated decision, likely based on performance metrics from the coaching and medical staff, trying to avoid fatigue that could lead to injuries. But there are always trade offs.

Hopefully this match will have gotten them back in to the swing off things and they will be in top form this coming Saturday.
Imagine considering FA cup final as a warm up game for bigger final ;)
Joking aside, you're spot on with the observation.

A bit more serious post: I think today shows that there is an impact to resting players.

I think Kev’s, Jack’s, and Bernardo’s performances specifically we’re largely down to being a bit out of match rhythm and fitness.

It was a calculated decision, likely based on performance metrics from the coaching and medical staff, trying to avoid fatigue that could lead to injuries. But there are always trade offs.

Hopefully this match will have gotten them back in to the swing off things and they will be in top form this coming Saturday.

Yup, Jack just said he was blowing as he hasn't trained much. Not sure why he hasn't - injury or hanging out of his arse after a week-long session :)

Got married three weeks ago. Lost my mother in law two weeks ago.
Had a shit week helping with funeral arrangements.
This morning for the first time saw a video of my wife walking down the aisle to beautiful music from a Harpist - I shed a tear.
Mr Whippy lifting the FA Cup - shed another tear.
I fucking love you City and thank you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.