Champions League Final | Ticket received - Where are you sat?

Anyone else had the same problem as this:

I've downloaded the UEFA ticketing app. It asks me to put my email address in. It then says it is sending a registration code but then none comes through.

Maybe it's getting picked up as spam.
I had the same problem, it was in my junk box

Anyone else had the same problem as this:

I've downloaded the UEFA ticketing app. It asks me to put my email address in. It then says it is sending a registration code but then none comes through.

Maybe it's getting picked up as spam.
Make sure its the same email address. Even @Googlemail.com and @gmail.com confuse the system even though to Google they are the same.

Sat nowhere as it stands cos fucking UEFA are fucking shit and haven't uploaded my ticket. This wouldn't be the case if it was the rags or Liverpool. Total joke. Anyone know if my free UEFA bus pass will get me in the ground (which also looks fucking shit by the way).

Sat nowhere as it stands cos fucking UEFA are fucking shit and haven't uploaded my ticket. This wouldn't be the case if it was the rags or Liverpool. Total joke. Anyone know if my free UEFA bus pass will get me in the ground (which also looks fucking shit by the way).
You know it's Monday right?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.