Champions League Final | Ticket received - Where are you sat?

Got Row 60, but I suspect that the bottom tier is where the rows count from, as looking at the pictures I cannot see how there are 60 rows in the block where my ticket is allocated. If there is, I must be right at the back, if not I will be slightly lower down. I have just managed to count the seats in one of those bottom tiers and they appear to have around 50 rows!
sounds like you might be up towards front half level 2 which should be pretty good.
another poster had row 83- 715 as a Category 1 ticket !! not very fair

Got Row 60, but I suspect that the bottom tier is where the rows count from, as looking at the pictures I cannot see how there are 60 rows in the block where my ticket is allocated. If there is, I must be right at the back, if not I will be slightly lower down. I have just managed to count the seats in one of those bottom tiers and they appear to have around 50 rows!

I suspect you may be correct. I know someone who has row 58 in block 716 and someone else who had row 80 in the same block. Looking at this picture there looks to be about 46 rows in the lower tier so I would suspect row 60 is towards the front of the block Screenshot_20230605-141652_Chrome.jpg

Anyone else had the same problem as this:

I've downloaded the UEFA ticketing app. It asks me to put my email address in. It then says it is sending a registration code but then none comes through.

Maybe it's getting picked up as spam.

Anyone else had the same problem as this:

I've downloaded the UEFA ticketing app. It asks me to put my email address in. It then says it is sending a registration code but then none comes through.

Maybe it's getting picked up as spam.
yeah, check spam as mine goes in there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.