Parade?

paulchapo

Even if we, God forbid, lose on Saturday, I'd presume we're still having a parade as we've won the double? Anybody heard anything?

Even if we, God forbid, lose on Saturday, I'd presume we're still having a parade as we've won the double? Anybody heard anything?
My mate has been working in the football museum in town and they’ve been told it’s on……… TUESDAY. Gives a few more Blues travelling back on the Monday chance to be there at the parade to end all parades.

My mate has been working in the football museum in town and they’ve been told it’s on……… TUESDAY. Gives a few more Blues travelling back on the Monday chance to be there at the parade to end all parades.

There was a guy on the other thread before it disappeared who said he was 100% if it happened it would be Monday.

Can’t remember who he is but think he said he’d got that from council officials.

It’s going to be on Monday again, isn’t it, which is shit. :-(

1. Because there will be loads of City fans still in Istanbul or making their way back to Manchester.

2. Having the parade on a Monday Evening makes it impossible to do for many City fans from outside Manchester, as they have to get time off work at short notice, and make long journeys to Manchester.

I appreciate the players want to get away, but holding the parade on Sunday or on Saturday that week would be much better and would allow 10,000’s more City fans to attend the parade.

1. Because there will be loads of City fans still in Istanbul or making their way back to Manchester.

2. Having the parade on a Monday Evening makes it impossible to do for many City fans from outside Manchester, as they have to get time off work at short notice, and make long journeys to Manchester.

I appreciate the players want to get away, but holding the parade on Sunday or on Saturday that week would be much better and would allow 10,000’s more City fans to attend the parade.
Week on Saturday and Manchester would be rammed, Monday and we wouldn't make it still on way back :-(

England play next Friday night in Malta. Not checked but I imagine most other countries have games next weekend also.

As you say, thousands will still be in or coming back from Istanbul on the Monday.

Plus Saturday 17th June appears to be one of the quietest days for events in the city going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.