Parade?

There was a guy on the other thread before it disappeared who said he was 100% if it happened it would be Monday.

Can’t remember who he is but think he said he’d got that from council officials.
Any updates much appreciated....around £50-60 with cancellation now. Also must point out not getting ahead of my/ourselves just if it gets on don't want to be thinking I could have been there given my shift pattern....
Edit:
The above was regarding Monday 12th. Hotel prices on Travelodge site more expensive for the Tuesday....

Unless you work in town having it on a Monday isnt great. Most people don’t finish work until 5. It would be so much better if it was next weekend.

I would have thought most of players won’t be playing international games. I think all the England lads are being rested aren’t they?

Last edited:
100% being planned for the Monday, route has been planned and everyone informed, its a different route to previous years but still around the city centre with a stage presentation area and screens able to hold 50k not including parade route

Unless you work in town having it on a Monday is crap. Most people don’t finish work until 5. It would be so much better if it was next weekend.

I would have thought most of players won’t be playing international games. I think all the England lads are being rested aren’t they?
Would have thought that a lot of people will be arriving back Sunday and Monday and may be off work Monday due to a somewhat heavy weekend so Monday evening probably suits more people than Tuesday when most are back at work.

As you say, thousands will still be in or coming back from Istanbul on the Monday.

Plus Saturday 17th June appears to be one of the quietest days for events in the city going.

Saturday would be perfect.

But I suspect it’s all sorted now for Monday.

On a personal note, I’m not back until Tuesday.

Will be great if City win on Saturday as I will see it, but I would love to see the treble parade through the city centre as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.