Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I've just seen all today players' interviews about the final I just want it more and can't really seem to know a way of handling it if we lose it on Saturday. I can't relive a CL final loss again, I can't withstand it.
So we have to WIN!

These players can do it and they should play from the start in order to do it with an easy way!!
Give everything and try hard to smash them. No slow play. Keep it fast, with pace and urgency to score but also cautious on the passing game of course.

On the other hand KDB had said they just did some double small games today and there was no talk about Inter.
I do not like that. I hated that they had a day off yesterday and today just some small double games??
They should have trained harder and should know Inter full well by now.
There is still time, 3 days of training but don't want valuable days being lost :( :(

Anyway I guess Pep knows perfectly well what he is doing, but I just can't understand this approach.
You seem to be constantly on a downer, a "glass half empty" guy. Cheer up; we're not a bad side, you know?

Now that I've just seen all today players' interviews about the final I just want it more and can't really seem to know a way of handling it if we lose it on Saturday. I can't relive a CL final loss again, I can't withstand it.
So we have to WIN!

These players can do it and they should play from the start in order to do it with an easy way!!
Give everything and try hard to smash them. No slow play. Keep it fast, with pace and urgency to score but also cautious on the passing game of course.

On the other hand KDB had said they just did some double small games today and there was no talk about Inter.
I do not like that. I hated that they had a day off yesterday and today just some small double games??
They should have trained harder and should know Inter full well by now.
There is still time, 3 days of training but don't want valuable days being lost :( :(

Anyway I guess Pep knows perfectly well what he is doing, but I just can't understand this approach.
Until last few matches, Guardiola varied and adapted tactics with the lineup that changed little. Depending on oppositions and situations, it was overload with three on Grealish's side, overload with four on Bernardo's side, use flanks only for defensive purposes, punt long to the Viking, use the dark arts like Atletico Madrid, etc. By this point in the season, players probably would need very few tactical sessions. They just need a direction, which is usually provided with expertise.

City haven't won a Champions League game away from the Etihad Stadium since September 2022.
We don’t even need to win the game to lift the trophy on Saturday either.

A draw and penalties is enough to be crowned Champions of Europe!

Inter lost 12 league games in their inferior quality league.
Let that sink in.
They lost against Bayern.
Let that sink in.
We are a winning and scoring machine.
Let that sink in.
Pep has learnt from his tinkering mistakes of the past.
Istanbul are you ready for us, these blue boys are coming to win, 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.