Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nowhere near as nervous or excited as last saturday , cant buy in after what happened last time , will be cheering them on though , i really hope pep and the players and our owners get their hands on the much awaited cup
Sorry Kaz but can’t agree. Last time was a shitshow for a number of reasons. This time we are the Best Team In The Land and All The World. It will be amazing and I for one can’t fucking wait (apologies for the language but felt it was needed)

It is free on BT sport or their YouTube channel. Europa League was as will West Ham's game tomorrow.

Sorry to be obtuse, but this is the first time I've even been aware of this. Do I have to sign up as a subscriber to their Youtube channel, or can I just rock up and click on it on Saturday evening.
It would really sort me out, because I'm on duty to look after my grand-daughter. Was going to take her out to a local restaurant that has screens, but I've thought better of it. She's eight. We would have had to go on bikes, too — don't have a car. Not good. She'd have loved it, but I don't think it's really on. So I was resigned to Alistair Mann and the text feed, till now!

Sorry to be obtuse, but this is the first time I've even been aware of this. Do I have to sign up as a subscriber to their Youtube channel, or can I just rock up and click on it on Saturday evening.
It would really sort me out, because I'm on duty to look after my grand-daughter. Was going to take her out to a local restaurant that has screens, but I've thought better of it. She's eight. We would have had to go on bikes, too — don't have a car. Not good. She'd have loved it, but I don't think it's really on. So I was resigned to Alistair Mann and the text feed, till now!
Here’s the official blurb

Doesn’t say registration is required but you might need to do a YouTube trial to avoid ads every few mins if you don’t have google/YouTube premium. I’ld suggest start it half 6 turn the sound down and just check all’s working ok.

Last edited:
Now that I've just seen all today players' interviews about the final I just want it more and can't really seem to know a way of handling it if we lose it on Saturday. I can't relive a CL final loss again, I can't withstand it.
So we have to WIN!

These players can do it and they should play from the start in order to do it with an easy way!!
Give everything and try hard to smash them. No slow play. Keep it fast, with pace and urgency to score but also cautious on the passing game of course.

On the other hand KDB had said they just did some double small games today and there was no talk about Inter.
I do not like that. I hated that they had a day off yesterday and today just some small double games??
They should have trained harder and should know Inter full well by now.
There is still time, 3 days of training but don't want valuable days being lost :( :(

Anyway I guess Pep knows perfectly well what he is doing, but I just can't understand this approach.

Where are you staying in Menorca? I know that it is definitely being shown at the 112 Club in Sou Bou, but I'm pretty certain that you'll find it being shown in most of the commercial centres in the tourist areas.
i would imagine it will be on pretty much every bar with a telly

Now that I've just seen all today players' interviews about the final I just want it more and can't really seem to know a way of handling it if we lose it on Saturday. I can't relive a CL final loss again, I can't withstand it.
So we have to WIN!

These players can do it and they should play from the start in order to do it with an easy way!!
Give everything and try hard to smash them. No slow play. Keep it fast, with pace and urgency to score but also cautious on the passing game of course.

On the other hand KDB had said they just did some double small games today and there was no talk about Inter.
I do not like that. I hated that they had a day off yesterday and today just some small double games??
They should have trained harder and should know Inter full well by now.
There is still time, 3 days of training but don't want valuable days being lost :( :(

Anyway I guess Pep knows perfectly well what he is doing, but I just can't understand this approach.
A very silly post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.