Champions League Final | Where will you be watching the game?

Bluetopia

Team supported
Mcfc ok
Any Blues going to be around Hayle for the Champions League final this Saturday ? I'm planning on watching it in the Cornubia in the town centre with family, be great to see fellow Blues in there ;))

Any Blues going to be around Hayle for the Champions League final this Saturday ? I'm planning on watching it in the Cornubia in the town centre with family, be great to see fellow Blues in there ;))
I'm not far from hayle but probably stay in with 3 generations of blues and some tinnies.

I am currently on holiday in Greece with wife and friends.
I am not going to Istanbul as that would mean the commencement of divorce proceedings I can Ill afford.
Tonight we had dinner in a typical Greek taverna. We’re in a little village in the middle of nowhere. The owner’s 8 yr old son was wearing a Portugal kit, obviously number 7.
I asked him who his favourite footballer was and surprisingly his answer was Haaland!
Turns out his dad and he love City and they are convinced they recognised me from the TV (wtf??)
They’re setting out a big screen outdoors for us on Saturday and I’m guest if honour.
I will probably be half cut by kick off.
City are obviously reaching out to audiences we have never done before.
Where will you be watching the game on Saturday?

I am currently on holiday in Greece with wife and friends.
I am not going to Istanbul as that would mean the commencement of divorce proceedings I can Ill afford.
Tonight we had dinner in a typical Greek taverna. We’re in a little village in the middle of nowhere. The owner’s 8 yr old son was wearing a Portugal kit, obviously number 7.
I asked him who his favourite footballer was and surprisingly his answer was Haaland!
Turns out his dad and he love City and they are convinced they recognised me from the TV (wtf??)
They’re setting out a big screen outdoors for us on Saturday and I’m guest if honour.
I will probably be half cut by kick off.
City are obviously reaching out to audiences we have never done before.
Where will you be watching the game on Saturday?
You are Philip Schofield and I claim my fiver. Second thoughts you can keep it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.