Champions League Final | Where will you be watching the game?

Somewhere in a pub in the Cotswolds where I live , not decided which yet but with a couple of Geordie mates who we always watch the CL with
WE NEED TO WIN THIS ONE

I'll be at a fairly grim sports bar in Bury. Been told not to wear a City top as there's a weekend dress code!

Same here.
Watched every other one at home.
If I go out for this and we get beat it'll be my fault.
Plus nearly everyone I go to the games with is going to Istanbul.
Lucky bastards
I'm following as many of the proven success protocols as I can too.

Including socks worn on the day and day before, boxers worn and which ones are on top of the remaining ones in the draw, plus the type and order of soap-based cleansers utilised on the various parts of my physique.

I am flying back from Ivory Coast overnight, arriving in Manchester on Sat morning. Just did the same with the FA Cup arriving back from Baku at midday on Saturday. Anyone got any suggestions for best place to watch in S. Manchester, I'll be in Ladybarn so anywhere close-by.
Friendship Inn in Fallowfield should be showing it, obvs quite studenty but some Mancs still go in there. Royal Oak in Didsbury if you hop on the 42. A bit further out the Royal Oak in Chorlton will be showing too, solid Manc pub with a few friendly blue regulars. Should think The Beech in Chorlton will be showing it too in the outdoor area.

BTW anyone know of any places around Manc showing it that are particularly kid friendly?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.