Champions League Final | Where will you be watching the game?

On a driving weekend with mates, already booked/paid for in January by non football fan who was expecting season was over by then. Anyone know of a decent blue pub in Accrington where a group of 9 (mainly City fans) can watch CL final on big screen. Any help where to go would be much appreciated. Thanks.
It’s shite mate now -most of the Pubs have sacked footy off or have it on shit streams. If it has to be Accy try “The Stanley” (known to most as The Railway -as the name only changed just before Xmas) -but I notice it was actually closed Monday night.

At home on a foreign stream, could and would never watch it on BT or any of the UK stations. Dont know how people watch them, let alone pay subscriptions to them.

Radcliffe Borough FC hopefully. They are showing it.
It seemed appropriate to watch the best footballers on the planet at the nearest Football ground to my home. Reasonable beer, no public transport pain.

It’s shite mate now -most of the Pubs have sacked footy off or have it on shit streams. If it has to be Accy try “The Stanley” (known to most as The Railway -as the name only changed just before Xmas) -but I notice it was actually closed Monday night.
All the pub needs is a smart tv and they can YouTube it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.