Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
whats gonna be odd for me is watching such a big game and having virtually no idea how the opposition play or who their dangermen are.

not sure i’ve watched Inter Milan play a game of football for years
I'm sure you'll have watched Mr Dzeko many times

That's very productive of you Eccles. I have sat and watched aircraft take off and land on a live stream from Madeira airport. Don't know why I like it so much but I do!
You weren’t one of the bus spotters and Wembley were yer? Never seen as many :)

A neutral here, who has visited the Etihad a few times over the years from Scotland. A Hibs fan by birth and always will be.

Grew up watching United win things, fucking hated it. For that reason I despise United and developed a soft spot for City. Whilst I can never claim to be a fan and never would as Hibs are my one and only, I do wish you good luck tonight, hopefully no dirty UEFA referee tactics at play.

Good luck and enjoy the night. Hope it goes your way!

I have just re read the Paul Morley piece from sometime ago now and can confirm that Utd of Manchester no longer float and City no longer dive, dive, dive - c’mon blues believe believe believe - this is our time - jeez who would have thought anything could get this emotional- I am a nervous wreck but have never been more City than I am and feel today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.