Inter Milan (N) | Champions League Final | Post Match Thread

We left the battlefield with cuts and bruises. It may not have been the most entertaining final, but we grinded and fought to get over the line. Bayern and Madrid fell before with some scintillating, breathing football. Today was about a strong backbone in the face of anti football. You need both beautiful and ugly football to lift the champions league.

Well done city. We have put ourselves in the history books and taken everything away from the cartel. The final nail in the coffin.

That was brutal…and breath.
I felt it was always going to be ugly tonight.
Inter know the game.
They were very focused and organised.
I have a lot of respect for that regardless of how frustrating it was for us. City had the quality in the end despite most of them looking like they froze.

Oh my fucking god. Wow. Eddie motm.
Dias was my motm fuckin immense.A tactically drowned out game but overall the right result I wanted to cry but felt subdued all night. Went to sort the kids out for bed and missed the only goal. Nevermind, I’m more relieved it’s done at last. Now let the piss boiling begin. And I can see it’s the dippers with their jealous salty bullshit. CTID.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.