Rival Fans

give it to gordon

Team supported
Manchester City
How are they taking it ?

I have had 4 gooners, 2 WHU, 2 spuds 1 millwall 1 Chelsea all said congratulations well deserved. Even people who dont follow football have said congratulations.

The plastic dippers and rags seem to have vanished from the town. I still see the 3 plastic dippers pissed every day. To be fair they probably dont know what day it is. Just another day sat on the bench getting pissed and annoying the public along with they mate in the rags top.

I do find it odd that out of the 10 or so piss heads that 4 can afford to buy dippers or rags football gear.

I have had nothing but congratulations from people.

How are they taking it ?

I have had 4 gooners, 2 WHU, 2 spuds 1 millwall 1 Chelsea all said congratulations well deserved. Even people who dont follow football have said congratulations.

The plastic dippers and rags seem to have vanished from the town. I still see the 3 plastic dippers pissed every day. To be fair they probably dont know what day it is. Just another day sat on the bench getting pissed and annoying the public along with they mate in the rags top.

I do find it odd that out of the 10 or so piss heads that 4 can afford to buy dippers or rags football gear.

I have had nothing but congratulations from people.

I've had a couple of Stockport friends congratulate, a few Chelsea fans I know through supporting Rangers.

Only one man united fan, I think that's because they are married to my mate so she's had no choice.

The rest? including my ex city supporting brother but been an Arsenal fan since 1998 not even a congrats.

it must be really eating them alive this.

I strangely had a bin dipper fan message me saying we'll done, he's a match going fan as well.

"CHEATS"
"Yeah but the 115 charges"

Thats how they're taking it.. Up the fkin arse.

Cry arse rivals fans. Im loving it, especially that they think we've cheated... So much, too much pain for them.

And then one day they will be tolod City are just getting a fine... Then they will stop watchi9ng football from what I have been reading. Lovely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.