It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

That isn't the point...The point is whether he is a man of is word. He told us repeatedly he wanted out because he was more comfortable in southern Europe. If he is willing to move all the way to the Middle East then it appears he wasn't truthful.
Reasons change, the offer from Saudi wasnt an option before it is now.

That isn't the point...The point is whether he is a man of is word. He told us repeatedly he wanted out because he was more comfortable in southern Europe. If he is willing to move all the way to the Middle East then it appears he wasn't truthful.
Or he is considering an option that wasn’t there when he said it. Things change.

Only thing I read was he didn’t like the weather in Manchester wanted somewhere hotter! Saudi is way hot and I doubt anyone would turn down 200m for two seasons!

Reasons change, the offer from Saudi wasnt an option before it is now.
I disagree...He stated he wanted out because he was struggling to adapt to a different culture in the North of Europe

If you truly were struggling to adjust to Machester you aren't going to run off to the Middle East. In essence he was feeding us a line and wanted out for other reasons if he is comfortable heading to the middle east.

It is a waste of his talent for starters. He also has told us repeatedly that his reason for wanting out is he prefers the culture in Southern Europe. If he goes to Saudi Arabia the line he has been feeding us appears to not be accurate. I remain skeptical that he will go there.
Warm weather and the kind of money that puts him a totally new league in terms of wealth.

You could go from retiring as a super wealthy ex-footballer, to someone who could set up a £100m endowment and make a huge difference to the lives of significant numbers of people. I think my plans might change for that kind of money.

Warm weather and the kind of money that puts him a totally new league in terms of wealth.

You could go from retiring as a super wealthy ex-footballer, to someone who could set up a £100m endowment and make a huge difference to the lives of significant numbers of people. I think my plans might change for that kind of money.
Not sure your making a positive impact on lives when your taking money from that regime...If you net everything out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.