Gabri Veiga

Obviously, thus far, he has played mostly in the middle, but he did play as a RW on occasion.
For example, against Barca here (I think):

vs the Barcelona he played on Right Center Forward. Because Aspas are injured.

Usually he play on Right CM, but this guy its polivalent.

Can he play on the wing?

He is Center Midfield, but yes, he some games played on the wing too.

He played on 4-4-2 Center Midfield, Right Wing, and Right Center Forward. That 3 positions, the most position he play its Center Midfield.

One similiar player of Veiga, its Cesc Fabregas, but Veiga its a bit more ofensive.

Veiga is the closest player I’ve watched in the last season that would come as close as anyone to replacing KDB. Him and Phil down our right side.

He played on 4-4-2 Center Midfield, Right Wing, and Right Center Forward. That 3 positions, the most position he play its Center Midfield.

One similiar player of Veiga, its Cesc Fabregas, but Veiga its a bit more ofensive.

I've seen a few Spanish sources say that his pass success rate is low because his passing is adventures/very creative is that true? Very direct etc

Last edited:
Veiga is the closest player I’ve watched in the last season that would come as close as anyone to replacing KDB. Him and Phil down our right side.
“I think pass completion is one of the most wasteful stats for players like me, maybe for defensive midfielders it’s important but not for me.

"I can have 96% pass completion and I can play sideways and backwards, I wasn't dangerous for the whole game. It means I've done nothing. What's the point of it?”

- Kevin de Bruyne

How would he fare in a team with higher possession/better defenders behind him? How come he only played 2400 minutes? The stats look like he’s a serious player.

Good luck for next season.

Promising :).
a635f948-efd5-4dd3-9813-3f60dbef5f62-png.73363

Nice stats, but he play on Celta de Vigo... If he play in more strong team the stats improve a lot.

The CF in Celta is Larsen (4 goals), not Haaland. hard to get assist on Celta.

I've seen a few Spanish sources say that his pass success rate is low because his passing is adventures/very creative is that true? Very direct etc

Veiga have a good pass, and movements, but he is many direct, by that he dont made many passes... But if he need abuse of pass is good on that too.

Carvalhal is a nice trainner and say this:
"He is a very complete player. He has a different profile from the rest of the quality midfielders in Spain, who tend to be touch and possession. Gabri has a profile that can break through", affirms Carvalhal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.