Gabri Veiga

Would rather have Maddison.
Same, allows another foreign spot & can also play on the right. But he probably wants to start every game to get into the England squad, and realistically we’re not giving him that unless both Bernie and Mahrez leaves.

I like Veiga, but I don't think he is the best choice out there. Wirtz and Szoboszlai are much better, and that's not having a go at Veiga, who is a great young player. I really liked the way he saved Celta Vigo with his MOTM performance vs Barca.

Last edited:
KDB is KDB he makes up for that in spades with his chance creation. No way he's a gundo replacement. More likely KDB backup. But then where would that leave Foden who is expected to play central?
Replacing, Bernrdo, sometimes right sometimes central.

Promising :).
a635f948-efd5-4dd3-9813-3f60dbef5f62-png.73363

Players are individuals some settle easier than others but I think comparing the country they are from doesn't make a lot of sense.
Rodri and David Silva also came from Spain and are absolute legends here. Other Spanish players such as Fabregas have done just fine in England.

I've never seen him play , have no idea about his ability or temperament but I wouldn't worry on account of his nationality.
It's not really the nationality. It's more the unavoidable reality that because he's young, Barcelona and Real Madrid will constantly be linked with him. All in favour of signing him, however, as I think Guardiola could make him a sensation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.