Kylian Mbappé

His character and attitude would (allegedly) be a huge gamble in a settled and egoless like ours.

But on the flip......he is an incredible player,and a partnership with Haaland could be mind blowing.

Would he fit in? would he be worth the risk of possible disruption?

As much as i would love to see his talent in our shirt......I'm really not sure.
Pep irons out ego’s. What has Mbappe really done that’s bad? He’s a young kid who’s got the whole world watching him you’d expect some arrogance. Tevez fucked off playing golf and came back and we still loved him. I think it’s a case of as a fan I wanna see the best talents play for city. It’s on the club to deal with sideshows and they’ve shown they’re capable recently.

Thing is Mbappe and Haaland would have probably teamed up at Madrid anyway so why not at City ? If we strive to be the biggest and best, then player egos are all part of the package. We seem to know how to deal with them .

If the wage package that hes on and currently asking for is believed to be true, its not so much about what he brings as a player,, but how it affects the club in general, also the tantrums on the pitch when he didnt get the pass he wanted werent a good luck.

Mbappe should wait 2 weeks to get his 40m bonus

Then transfer it to Madrid so they can get him out of psg

Could be a huge season ahead for him. I sense we need to utilise him more or he may look to move next summer.
Don't see why. Pep said he was not going to burn him out having come straight from the Argentinian season finishing. He played in 49 games (starting 23) scored 17 goals and won three medals plus his world cup winners medal. Bet he can't wait to leave. Glass half empty?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.