The Curious Case of Dele Alli | Emotional Overlap interview (p 19)

No thanks, I’d rather watch King Dong butt fucking mrs death than watch one millisecond of that mealy mouthed, hypocritical, **** faced rag….!
Ignore the rag prick.
It's worth watching just to listen to Ali. His drop off has been extraordinary and after hearing him speak it all makes sense. Hopefully he gets the help he needs and he can get his career on track. Even if he can't, hopefully he gets over the mental scars he has and can live out a happy life.

Ignore the rag prick.
It's worth watching just to listen to Ali. His drop off has been extraordinary and after hearing him speak it all makes sense. Hopefully he gets the help he needs and he can get his career on track. Even if he can't, hopefully he gets over the mental scars he has and can live out a happy life.
Couldn’t agree more regarding his recovery mate, I wish him nothing but the best on that score, I just don’t need to hear his troubles via that hypocritical **** Neville…!

Well he’s endeared himself to me today, for obvious reasons as a person.

Should he leave one in one one of ours during match day he will be a dirty **** to me and I’ll scream for a card. The two are easily separated.
You are Roy Keane and I claim my free deep-tissue knee massage.

Feel for the guy. Sounds a vile upbringing. Really hope he gets what he needs. This public interview will hopefully relieve any pressure from outside influence..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.