The Curious Case of Dele Alli | Emotional Overlap interview (p 19)

Out him for doing what? Taking sleeping pills in a latest attempt to mask being molested at 6 years of age?
Agreed , blatantly obvious that something was really bothering him , accused of just being money oriented etc etc . When trouble goes back that serious to young childhood he needs commending for even making it this far. Wish him all the best and a career in some way in football.

people hoping he gets back "to what he was" he was a dirty ****
Thought as much, I just wanted you to word your reply so I could put mine across better than I could your initial post.

So you’re that offended someone on a football pitch fouled our players, something our players and every other fucking player in the leagues do each game to each other, that you’re using that to suggest those wishing him well are wrong?

People want him to get back to what he was in terms of someone who isn’t using pills and booze to hide from what sounds like an absolute hellish childhood. Nobody gives a fuck who he fouled. I bet those he has fouled are only wishing him the best.

Thought as much, I just wanted you to word your reply so I could put mine across better than I could your initial post.

So you’re that offended someone on a football pitch fouled our players, something our players and every other fucking player in the leagues do each game to each other, that you’re using that to suggest those wishing him well are wrong?
sorry ,where did i say those wishing him well are wrong,as for fouls by ours and every other players do every week, wind your neck in

sorry ,where did i say those wishing him well are wrong,as for fouls by ours and every other players do every week, wind your neck in

Pretty poor really on your behalf. Who gives a flying fuck about his fouls?

Again, this is about a human being getting his head straight and getting things off his chest nobody should have to have endured.

It isn’t about someone’s tendency to be a sly fucker on the pitch.

Pretty poor really on your behalf. Who gives a flying fuck about his fouls?

Again, this is about a human being getting his head straight and getting things off his chest nobody should have to have endured.

It isn’t about someone’s tendency to be a sly fucker on the pitch.
It doesn’t endear him to city fans when he’s been a snidey cynical player on the pitch.You would hope that football would be a salvation for him and as soon as he gets on the pitch he can not forget but put his troubles aside for 90 minutes and enjoy his talent that he undoubtedly has, you don’t go to a World Cup if you can’t play a bit

It doesn’t endear him to city fans when he’s been a snidey cynical player on the pitch.You would hope that football would be a salvation for him and as soon as he gets on the pitch he can not forget but put his troubles aside for 90 minutes and enjoy his talent that he undoubtedly has
Well he’s endeared himself to me today, for obvious reasons as a person.

Should he leave one in one one of ours during match day he will be a dirty **** to me and I’ll scream for a card. The two are easily separated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.