Martin Lewis (Money saving expert)

I'm a huge fan, as he's the reason my mortgage is fixed at 1.25% until December 2026. I just happened to be listening to a radio slot he featured in and he was warning of big interest hikes in the offing. Love you Martin

I'm a huge fan, as he's the reason my mortgage is fixed at 1.25% until December 2026. I just happened to be listening to a radio slot he featured in and he was warning of big interest hikes in the offing. Love you Martin

wow, amazing rate for next few years. lucky man.

I taught my kids home and personal finance myself.
I considered it my job as a parent.
Even though they are away from home in their 30s I still regularly talk to them about their pensions, mortgages, etc.
Exactly this should be happening same with lots of life lessons, lots expect schools and the government to babysit their kids, absolute horseshit, I’m actually shitting doing the birds and bees talk but it’s down to us as parents to do it and not a teacher, even worse this year could be theres no Father Christmas talk! The magic will once and for all disappear, sad times :(

It’s not his fault the tv companies don’t give him enough time.
He could do with less froth. If the show is about pensions stick to pensions. Drop the news you can use and the comments from viewers section and the flirty flirty crap with Angellica and if it needs two shows, which I think pensions do, then do two shows.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.