It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Sam had one source at City during his Goal days.

He's had nothing decent since 2019 other than second hand stuff.
Sam has several sources at City and is a good bloke to be fair. I think he does a great job covering a team that’s not his own and his tactical acumen has shown through following his move to the Athletic.

dads-were-doomed.gif

Sam has several sources at City and is a good bloke to be fair. I think he does a great job covering a team that’s not his own and his tactical acumen has shown through following his move to the Athletic.
Sorry but Sam is big nosed brummie rag that blocks any blue that calls him out on Twitter.

He’s a mate of the WhatsApp gang and is part of the Athletic agenda to write snide City articles on a regular basis.

I’m constantly amazed he hasn’t been sparkled at any City home or away game at the press entrance

Sorry but Sam is big nosed brummie rag that blocks any blue that calls him out on Twitter.

He’s a mate of the WhatsApp gang and is part of the Athletic agenda to write snide City articles on a regular basis.

I’m constantly amazed he hasn’t been sparkled at any City home or away game at the press entrance
You don’t read many of his articles do you.

Sam seems a good bloke as mentioned. Obviously his profession is producing articles that naturally this will occasionally get some peoples back up. Subjects like the ffp charges are emotive subjects and you can’t please everyone.

But I pay for his new lmt pod and enjoy it. He states how some journalists are too extreme and he mutes them and clearly has an affinity with city now.

Does this mean he's written some things you don't agree with? Cause he's not a fanzine writer, you get that don't you?

And in terms of him getting 'sparked' for writing a few articles people don't agree with - fucking come on man.

Sam has several sources at City and is a good bloke to be fair. I think he does a great job covering a team that’s not his own and his tactical acumen has shown through following his move to the

yeah you right he’s a snide rag t….t

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.