Russia

Koniec

Team supported
Man City
For such a large and influential politically country what good has it actually ever done? It’s cast a huge negative shadow over the world but I can’t think of one positive. USofA, for all its ills has also given us much good, the British Empire and all its negatives also had some good. Italy, Spain, France all have pluses. Even Poland contributed coffee shops, bagels and wodka. Russia, a few novels and ballet dancers and misery for billions.

I will be forever grateful to a small group of them for taking me under their wing in Marmaris when I'd become lost from my group and the evening was beginning to look a bit rum. Wouldn't leave any bars until they knew I was with them.

Also, out goes the line -

For such a large and influential politically country what good has it actually ever done? It’s cast a huge negative shadow over the world but I can’t think of one positive. USofA, for all its ills has also given us much good, the British Empire and all its negatives also had some good. Italy, Spain, France all have pluses. Even Poland contributed coffee shops, bagels and wodka. Russia, a few novels and ballet dancers and misery for billions.
More than a few novels, plenty of classical music, ballet, pioneered earth orbiting satellites, some outstanding artists, oh and saw off Messers Bonaparte and Hitler. Little known fact: in the final weeks of the assault of Berlin, 50,000 Russians died.

Last edited:
More than a few novels, plenty of classical music, ballet, pioneered earth orbiting satellites, some outstanding artists, oh and saw off Messers Bonaparte and Hitler. Little known fact: in the final weeks of the siege of Berlin, 50,000 Russians died.
50,000 Russians or 50,000 red army soldiers? You do know the history of the famous picture of the red flag being flown over Berlin? And what about how they even got to Berlin, Mason Greenwood would have been in his element

Putin
Threatening using Nuclear weapons
Government controlled thugery at football matches(targeting English fans in particular)
Wagner thugs
Human rights issues
Bombing civilians in Ukraine
Who the f**k supports these fuckers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.