UEFA Super Cup - Seville (N) | Wed 16th Aug - 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread (pg112)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just go for it. I was at one of the games over there (can't quite remember where!) with someone who had broken his leg a couple of weeks earlier and was of course in a cast with a stick and we started off going up the stairs slowly and an official came over, took us sort of behind the scenes to a lift, so that could happen for you. Just go for it. It's City you are going to see the Treble winners have trust that it will be ok.
All the very best. :-)

Thank everyone who's helped. I've reached out to UEFA who have said the reason there was no accessibility seats listed is because I need to upload proof of eligibility before they'll become visible - so I'm currently trying to get some sort of letter at short notice from the hospital to see if I can grab one of these tickets.

So will see how that goes in the next few hours. Here's hoping!

Thanks to everyone offering to help me out (I've received quite a few PMs!). Unfortunately there's not really anything anyone else can do - I can climb stairs by myself no problem so long as it's just a few of them, but it'd be too tiring to climb to the upper tiers. I'm hoping UEFA pull through for me on this one.

If not I might decide to roll the dice anyway as said and hope I either get a seat lower down or there's some internal elevator etc. They seem to have opened some cat 2 restricted view tickets online today at 55 euros so I could probably just take the chance at that price considering it's a once in a lifetime thing and hope it works out (120 would sting though if it went bad!)

EDIT: get in they accepted the proof! Got one of the easy-access tickets for 30 euros, absolutely buzzing!

Last edited:
Have fun & stay safe Blues. Hope its another cracking European away session similar to Istanbul. Gutted can't afford to do this trip.

Post any pics & vids of the good times please for your fellow jealous Blues who couldn't make this trip - thanks.

Choosing a venue in Greece in the middle of the summer - our lads gonna enjoy playing in the 36 degrees heat.

Wizz air flight from Gatwick just been cancelled.
Not sure what to do now.

Thank everyone who's helped. I've reached out to UEFA who have said the reason there was no accessibility seats listed is because I need to upload proof of eligibility before they'll become visible - so I'm currently trying to get some sort of letter at short notice from the hospital to see if I can grab one of these tickets.

So will see how that goes in the next few hours. Here's hoping!

Thanks to everyone offering to help me out (I've received quite a few PMs!). Unfortunately there's not really anything anyone else can do - I can climb stairs by myself no problem so long as it's just a few of them, but it'd be too tiring to climb to the upper tiers. I'm hoping UEFA pull through for me on this one.

If not I might decide to roll the dice anyway as said and hope I either get a seat lower down or there's some internal elevator etc. They seem to have opened some cat 2 restricted view tickets online today at 55 euros so I could probably just take the chance at that price considering it's a once in a lifetime thing and hope it works out (120 would sting though if it went bad!)

EDIT: get in they accepted the proof! Got one of the easy-access tickets for 30 euros, absolutely buzzing!
Great news!!!!
Engoy the game bro!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.