UEFA Super Cup - Seville (N) | Wed 16th Aug - 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread (pg112)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair to say theres not gonna be an Istanbul feel to this. Theres hundreds here now as opposed to thousands and no football vibe anywhere really.
Athens is on its 2 weeks shutdown and in a lot of places it feels like it.
Been in piraeus and town, mainly tourists and ive seen one, yes one,. seville lad

Never really understood what this game is about.

You wouldn't get the winners of the top 2 tiers in the league playing to determine the super league winners.

Fair to say theres not gonna be an Istanbul feel to this. Theres hundreds here now as opposed to thousands and no football vibe anywhere really.
Been in piraeus and town, mainly tourists and ive seen one, yes one,. seville lad
it’s simple….. let’s just get the thing won

Thank everyone who's helped. I've reached out to UEFA who have said the reason there was no accessibility seats listed is because I need to upload proof of eligibility before they'll become visible - so I'm currently trying to get some sort of letter at short notice from the hospital to see if I can grab one of these tickets.

So will see how that goes in the next few hours. Here's hoping!

Thanks to everyone offering to help me out (I've received quite a few PMs!). Unfortunately there's not really anything anyone else can do - I can climb stairs by myself no problem so long as it's just a few of them, but it'd be too tiring to climb to the upper tiers. I'm hoping UEFA pull through for me on this one.

If not I might decide to roll the dice anyway as said and hope I either get a seat lower down or there's some internal elevator etc. They seem to have opened some cat 2 restricted view tickets online today at 55 euros so I could probably just take the chance at that price considering it's a once in a lifetime thing and hope it works out (120 would sting though if it went bad!)

EDIT: get in they accepted the proof! Got one of the easy-access tickets for 30 euros, absolutely buzzing!
Brilliant news. Enjoy and cheer very loudly for those of us who can’t make it please.
Stay safe and enjoy. Have the time of your life. :-)

Hardly a surprise eh.

The lads that are here are box ticking a fixture that could see CITY win a trophy we've never won and that we've never seen us win....and it's in a fantastic city.

The area around The Bolli is fantastic...bars restaurants,locals...and the views to the Acropolis are stupendous !!

Missed my connection at Zakynthos as was delayed over 2 hours at Manchester! Five of us spending the night sat outside the airport and aiming for the 05:30 ferry, then 4-5 hours of taxi/train combo to Athens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.