It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Could the big mystery signing be Jamal musiala?

Can’t imagine us going for someone over 28/29

We’ve clearly been in discussions with Bayern this summer regarding Walker, Ortega, maybe cancelo as well? Just an outside call there lol

Does he class as big
As much as it would be an amazing signing, the likelihood of Bayern selling Musiala is between 0 and 0.000000000000001%

Haha yeah it’s probably a non starter, but if you slapped £100 mil at them
And offered Walker and Ortega? Consideration must be had

There’s only really 3 players that’d cost a huge sum that would melt the internet if they joined us… Kimmich, Vini Jnr, FDJ. Of course the likes of Neymar or Mbappé would but they are even less likely than those already mentioned. Salah could but only in the PL, maybe Saka? Both of those would cause outrage at home but not overseas. I’m not convinced ANY of those are likely of course but one can dream.

I would as well, but doubt Bayern would sell anyway. They would need to be in a major financial crisis. He is what Gavi/Pedri are to to Barca.
Yeah like us entertaining selling foden. Just a no. I feel we’re due a high profile attacking signing though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.