What players do you remember and what players do you forget that you remember?

SamTheGuru

Team supported
MCFC OK
To elaborate.....

I was thinking earlier about Kolarov....who is pretty hard to forget for a variety of reasons

During the last week, I heard Danillo mentioned, and I would not have remembered him unless his name was mentioned or I was on the final round of Pointless.

DaMarcus Beasley? Scored a very important goal under Pearce in 2006 away at West Ham I think. One of the results that kept us up IIRC.

Could be wrong about the year though.
Funnily enough, that is my Dad's go to mention :D

To elaborate.....

I was thinking earlier about Kolarov....who is pretty hard to forget for a variety of reasons

During the last week, I heard Danillo mentioned, and I would not have remembered him unless his name was mentioned or I was on the final round of Pointless.
Every time I let the cat out I say, " Lets put your collarov on".

A couple for me….

David Rocastle (can’t believe we signed him and then his debut when Franny took over)

Shaun Wright Phillips (the second time around) - on social media the clip of Ballotelli kicking off with CamelGob at the end of the FA cup final has been doing the rounds - I’m always surprised to be reminded SWP was in the squad for the semi-final

Peter Beardsley - similar to Rocastle, such a great iconic player at his previous clubs and short spell with city at the end of their careers

A couple for me….

David Rocastle (can’t believe we signed him and then his debut when Franny took over)

Shaun Wright Phillips (the second time around) - on social media the clip of Ballotelli kicking off with CamelGob at the end of the FA cup final has been doing the rounds - I’m always surprised to be reminded SWP was in the squad for the semi-final

Peter Beardsley - similar to Rocastle, such a great iconic player at his previous clubs and short spell with city at the end of their careers
I legitimately cannot remember Peter Beardsley playing for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.