Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an exciting signing because he is different to anything else we have. We now have a player we can hit a team on the break, somebody who can beat a man and will go to the byline. He's not the finished product so will need time and patience to develop but he will be very exciting to watch.

If we can get another midfielder before the end of this window, then as the kids say "we are cooking".

The problem with using these stats is that they aren't really illustrative of anything.

Yes, Doku has a lot of take ons - playing for Rennes in the Rennes style in the French league. That doesn't translate to how City play or how talented PL fullbacks generally are.
Absolutely right, plus I'd like to see how many take ons lead to a chance, or a goal scored for full clarity.

The modern day stats providers never fail to surprise me with the levels they go to to judge a player! Haaland the least touches on the pitch at Burnley and scores two goals, for example!

Anyhow, based on what I've seen on YouTube he certainly will get a few bums off seats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.