Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent news, I don't know a lot about the lad, but an incoming transfer always creates a bit of excitement. Looks a bit raw, but he has a bit of pace and can beat a full back....happy days.

Absolutely right, plus I'd like to see how many take ons lead to a chance, or a goal scored for full clarity.

The modern day stats providers never fail to surprise me with the levels they go to to judge a player! Haaland the least touches on the pitch at Burnley and scores two goals, for example!

Anyhow, based on what I've seen on YouTube he certainly will get a few bums off seats!
I watched him play last week and he is a proper talent. The anticipation when he is on the ball and taking on players is exciting.

I hope it works out for him and city.

I’ve spent the last half an hour just going over his clips on YouTube, and he’s barely got 1 clean finish in any of them lol.

Hopefully we’d be using him purely as an outlet to set up tap-ins for Haaland.
What did you google "Rashford goals"

I think there is barely 1 or 3 here

Not the type of player Guardiola signs I would say. Very raw, looks quite clumsy on the ball not the neat and tidy we are used to a la Mahrez. I really don't think this was the plan at the start of the summer but Saudi money has changed that I think.

Looks like an exciting watch however and with the best manager in the world could develop into a superstar.

Clumsy how? Looks like he has incredibly close control to me.

Do you just mean he takes risks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.