Eberechi Eze

Makes sense to me. Pep moving towards players that can dribble now that teams have started to go man-for-man against us.
and for a lot players who uses thru balls and going for long balls, Ederson made a lot of then in last two prem games. Pep is building a new meta it seems

I'm not particularly behind this signing but we need bodies. Did you not see our Bench on Saturday?

We need an experienced player to come in to help with minute distribution in the middle. Rodri is begging for more rotation and another 8 allows us to drop kovacic back there if needs be. Foden will need rotating and some point too and kovacic can't play every game.
I get that but what happens when KDB is back... He will be behind him and Foden.

I'm not sure he's that experienced anyway, hes only been at Palace a couple of years.

and for a lot players who uses thru balls and going for long balls, Ederson made a lot of then in last two prem games. Pep is building a new meta it seems
they thought they had the answer to pep so he is changing the questions

One should never forget we are coached by Pep Guardiola
A 50 million player looks like a 100 million player under Pep.
If City have 90 million burning in their pocket and Pep wants Eze then City should go ahead with him.
It’s City’s fault going so late, they will have to pay the premium.
Pep would make Eze purr like Prime Zidane in no time unless you are Kalvin Philips!

Would have preferred Paqueta to be honest but if Pep wants Eze as he cant get Paqueta as requested then the club will go big to give Pep what he wants imo

Eze has 2 years left on his deal I think. Tottenham were quoted 70 million when they asked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.