Eberechi Eze

city" data-source="post: 16404946" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Where's this 90m valuation coming from?

Maybe they saw we were willing to pay 85m for Paqueta and that extra 5m is the English tax

I think Inter will sell Barella for this money.

Valverde, Tchouameni- Real will sell in my opinion, they will use the money to get Mbappe this summer.

Kudes from Ajax will cost half of it.

Wirtz- If he feels he is valued by Pep and he gets minutes there is no reason why he won't come. He is just afraid of not getting minutes before the Euro

FDJ, Gavi, even Pedri for the right price- Barcelona neeeeeed the money. Fati on loan with an option to buy?

Bayern will sell Kimmich for 80,90 M and probably way less. Sane? Coman?

For 80,90 M I'll expect a WC player or at least WC potential. There are better options, even in today's market
Valverde, Tchouameni will cost way more and Real won’t openly sell to us being a CL riva.
Kudes isn’t linked with any other top team that I’m aware of and again, once City show up the value increases.
FDJ isn’t interested, he’s said it already. Barça clearly don't “need” the money bad enough as they would of sold them already!
Bayern won’t sell Kimmich easily and yet again he’d cost more than Eze. Sané is dead in the water and never going to be seen in a City shirt ever again. The sooner fans accept that the easier it’ll be for them.
So as I’ve said previously… There may be “better” players but either the club don’t agree, won’t pay the fee’s or they are not indicating they are interested in moving to us. Not everyone wants to join City as hard as that may be to believe.

For me unless Grealish ups his numbers, personally feel he could oust Jack. I like the signing if it comes to fruition, all good teams have competition something we are severely lacking at the moment.

Whilst he certainly wouldn’t have been my first choice, and although we’d definitely be overpaying, I’m already pretty excited at the prospect of seeing Eze and Doku in our side.

Two players with natural flair who enjoy being direct, taking on their man and causing a bit of chaos around the opposition box - I’m sure Erling approves too.

I feel as though we could see Eze operating both centrally and on the left.

It does feel as though we may be sacrificing an element of control with these two signings (should they come off) but we’d have two players on our hands who instantly get you off your seat.

Also - it’s not my money so…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.