It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

do these lower table PL clubs have midfielder that wouldnt cost over 60m? they must be fucking incredible teams...
Unfortunately it's the market inflated by Chelsea and Saudi. They know we're short on numbers with KDB out,like Eze and Nunes, might go all the way to 1Sep and Txiki is not bad at poker.

Reading between the lines, once we get Nunes I think we're "OK". Unlikely to go back in. But you never know. The squad departures do mount up.

Keeping a hand in at Palace is good thinking. Lots of rivals sniffing around their players.

£80mill,it’s not my money but that’s about £15-20mill over what I’d consider a good fee ..

agreed but like you say the market is fucked anyway? I also think Pep is pushing the club do add some real depth and youth to the squad? He obviously doesnt trust Phillips and they will do everything they can to get him out. Not entirely sure Palmer does it for Pep either and Pep also mentioned if Cole wanted to play regularly that it would be no loan and he would leave? Makes me think we may try and include Palmer in a deal for Eze.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.