It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Wouldn’t send Palmer anywhere near that club they are going down if Everton aren’t. No point sending him to a relegation battle put him in a mid table team.
Before the season I'd agree but I must say Wolves are playing improved football so far. I've been impressed with Forest too from the bottom sides. They have proper systems that the players seem to understand. Goes a long way in this league. I reckon they stay up and I think it's a great team for Palmer to get match experience in.

He might not play as much for a mid table team like Chelsea, Spurs, or United... lol

Before the season I'd agree but I must say Wolves are playing improved football so far. I've been impressed with Forest too from the bottom sides. They have proper systems that the players seem to understand. Goes a long way in this league. I reckon they stay up and I think it's a great team for Palmer to get match experience in.

He might not play as much for a mid table team like Chelsea, Spurs, or United... lol
Stear clear of Luton, Everton and Sheff United should ensure midtable footy for young Cole

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.